Manage all your classes, teach online, share homework & test without any hassle.
Teachmint - Live Classroom Apk
|Name||Teachmint - Live Classroom Apk|
|Update||Jul 8, 2022|
- Parents can keep track of their child’s progress via dashboard and notifications
- Parents can pay fees to their child’s institute via Teachmint app
- Other bug fixes and app performance improvements
We are always listening to your feedback and improving the app experience. Thank you for using Teachmint!
DOWNLOAD Teachmint Apk – This is an Education app and you can download and install it on your Android device.
Teachmint – Live Classroom Apk For Android Download
Teachmint app is an all-in-one application for schools & coaching institutes & teachers and all those who are looking to digitize and manage their classes. The app makes it easy for students and teachers to connect inside and outside their institutions. TeachMint’s classroom and learning management system features allow you to take quizzes/tests, share study materials and homework, communicate and chat with students, take live online classes, record live lectures, teach using a digital whiteboard, attend assist in monitoring and performance.
Discription Of TeachMint APK :
In this, teachers can use over 10 lakh pre-uploaded questions to create automated quizzes and tests for their students. The question bank of this app contains questions from exams like CBSE and ISCE, State Board, IIT JEE, NEET, NTSE, CTET, PTET, UPTET. This allows for unlimited live video classes to be conducted from home as well as online teaching around the world. It is an easy to use mobile app based, which helps you to digitize your school/institution and become future ready.
It lets everyone manage homework, and share study materials. Create tests or quizzes for students – don’t worry about grading, TeachMint’s automatic test grading feature can make your job easier. With TeachMint, teacher and subjective as well as MCQ quizzes/tests can be conducted and live everywhere with any device (mobile, laptop and computer).
Manage all your school and institute classes.
Quizzes and automated tests can be created.
Prepare instant tests and quizzes using question bank for exams like JEE, CBSE, NEET, CTET etc. Can share homework with students.
Live classes can be conducted and recorded.
Communicate and chat with students Students’ doubts can be resolved in real time.
Distribute recorded lectures, study materials and notes.
Send Reminder, Assignment & MCQ Test.
Facilitate effective learning with screen-share and whiteboard.
Monitor attendance and performance.
TeachMint is India’s best app for teachers and tutors and coaching institutes. It comes with features like live online classes, lecture recording and real-time note sharing, whiteboard functionality, online tests, chat, announcements and much more. Using this free online coaching app teachers, home tutors, coaching centers and other educational institutions can easily manage all their online tutoring and digital coaching classes at one place.
Benefits of the Teachmint app :
- learning app :- Simple – Installing the TeachMint app is very easy. Teachers can add students by sharing class ID and have their live online learning in just 2 minutes.
- Free App- Teachmint App is available free of cost for teachers as well as students in India.
- To promote education and self-reliant India through MadeinIndia app.
- Safe – Teachmint is 100% secure app, never use your or student data for any kind of ads.
- Ad Free – TeachMint app has no ads so that you can have the best learning experience.
- Saves Money – TeachMint consumes very little data compared to other video learning apps and still provides high quality live online video. It uses you internet data pack to work. You can also share notes online (PDF, Word, Excel, YouTube videos) and take live online tests to save money on printing.
- Time Saving – TeachMint helps you manage tutoring batches, conduct live classes and tests, send notifications and reminders, and take attendance automatically.
- Organization Improvement – Students can view all assignments on the Assignments page and all study materials (eg, notes, documents, photos and videos) are automatically saved on the app.