See your statements anytime, temporarily block your card if it’s misplaced and more.
Join over 4 million users using the ANZ App.
Take care of the day to day
• Pay people and bills on the move with Pay Anyone, PayID and BPAY®.
• Update your mobile number, email, address and more in Profile.
• If you're an existing customer, you can apply for an ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Progress Saver account in minutes (1).
• If you’re looking to open an everyday transaction account and a savings account, you can download the new ANZ Plus app. Search for ANZ Plus in the Play Store (2).
Get down to business
• If you’re new to ANZ and a Sole Trader, you can join and open an account without needing to visit a branch or give us a call (1).
• Existing customers can apply for a business transaction account in a few taps (1). Easy!
• Whether it’s an invoice or your share of a team lunch, use PayID to make a payment or get paid fast (3).
Get the help you need
• Kick-start a conversation with a team member using Message Us and get the answers you need!
Your card in your control
• Misplaced your card? You can block your card to keep it safe while you look for it.
• Report your eligible card as lost or stolen. We can cancel the card and order you a new one.
• Activate eligible ANZ cards by tapping on More then set your card PIN right away.
Better understand your spending
• We’ll automatically sort transactions by merchant or category so you can see valuable spending insights.
• Spot any sneaky subscriptions in one place. View your Ongoing and One-off Payments where you’ve provided your eligible card or account details.
• See monthly personalised insights into your spending habits with Your Money Report across eligible ANZ accounts.
• View, save and share statements anytime, anywhere.
Use PayID to send and receive payments quickly (3)
• Pay friends and family in as little as a minute – all you need is their PayID and an eligible account.
• Set up a PayID to help you get paid quickly. Visit Profile to begin.
More features you’ll love
• Feel more informed and in control of your home loan. See your interest rate, repayment amount and frequency, and more.
• Increase your font size and hear guidance as you bank using accessibility features.
Let’s do this
• If you’re an existing ANZ customer, register with your ANZ Internet Banking login details (CRN and Internet Banking password). If you can’t remember these, this page might help: www.anz.com.au/support/customer-registration-number-password/
• If you're having any issues with the app, let us know by contacting us on www.anz.com.au/support/contact-us/. We’re happy to help.
By installing the ANZ App you acknowledge and accept the ANZ App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement (available at anz.com/app) and agree to receive those terms and conditions electronically via your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them. This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends you consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire and use the ANZ App.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. Consider if right for you. Terms and conditions apply. See anz.com for more.
2. Consider if right for you. Terms and conditions, FSG and TMD available at anz.com/plus
3. Eligible accounts and payments only – sending and receiving account must be capable of processing faster payments. Technical interruptions may occur and some payments may be delayed e.g. for security screening. PayID is a registered trademark of NPP Australia Limited